Based on the design requirements of NIOSH, the CDC, FDA, and the ISO - this isn't just any re-usable respirator, it's the EnnyWear respirator.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us what colors you'd like. We are happy to accommodate.
- Using Enny's advanced material tech, the Ennywear respirator is designed for superior fit, comfort, and the durability expected for long term use.
- Inhalation temperatures are six degrees cooler than disposable N95 masks.
- Don't miss your flight because of your mask. The EnnyWear Respirator filters your inhale and your exhale - meeting the requirements for air travel.
- Averaged inhaled CO2 measurement 3x lower than competitors.
- Easy to disassemble and clean.
The EnnyWear filters have been tested against Mil-Std 36954 for viral and bacterial filtration - Viral - 99.9997%; Bacterial - 99.9999% efficiencies. For particulate filtering, we used the TSI8130 filter testing machine - the EnnyWear filters were tested at 32 lpm (walking) - 99.95% efficient; and at 85 lpm (running through an airport) - 96% efficient.
We test 100% of our respirators for design, breathability, and leak tightness prior to shipping to ensure you get the best-possible quality product.
We are currently working with NIOSH to certify this mask to federal compliance. To be clear: this is not an approved mask. This is not a medical mask. It will be, but it ain't there yet. It's a mask for the rebels and independent thinkers. It's not for everyone (like babies—definitely doesn't work for babies) and it may technically be illegal in 37 states?
In the meantime, we are openly providing ALL of our testing data on safety profile and fit, courtesy of the brainiacs at ATOR Labs.
Click here for Instructions.